Cherry Tomato Salsa
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large poblano pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced with seeds
- 5 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/3 cup of packed, chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven, mix together all ingredients.
- Over medium head, bring the mixture to a boil. Lower heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Using a hand blender or food processor, blend mixture with a few small chunks still visible.
- Return the mixture to heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool and place in refrigerator until ready to use.